Make the switch to Activyl®
Activyl® breaks the flea life cycle and prevents reinfestation
Fleas can quickly become a significant problem for dogs and cats and the rest of the family. Since each female flea can produce 40 to 50 eggs or more a day, even just a few fleas can infest your entire home in a matter of days.
Apply Activyl® monthly to break the flea life cycle. This:
- Ensures that the fleas that jump onto your pet will soon stop feeding, be paralysed and die
- Kills eggs and larvae in the environment and prevents reinfestation
- Helps in the management of pets that develop itchy skin (flea allergy dermatitis or FAD) due to flea bites
Activyl® kills fleas fast
Activyl® starts to work quickly after it is applied. Studies show that Activyl® kills 90% of fleas within 12 hours of first application. Thereafter, Activyl® kills 99% of newly arriving fleas within 8-12 hours for a full month.
Activyl® is quick drying and water fast in dogs
Activyl® has been tested in dogs to make sure it is not easily rinsed or washed off. It remains effective after shampooing and swimming. It also remains effective after exposure to rain.
Activyl® is conveniently available in 1 month and 6 month packs
Activyl® is approved for use in:
- Dogs and puppies over 1.5 kg from 8 weeks of age.
- Cats and kittens from 8 weeks of age.